I DON'T SURF THE PLACE WITHOUT IT
“There are some places I have been surfing that I just won't surf without my Sharkbanz. There is a place where I always surf alone, and then there is a place I foil that has murky water and people have seen a Tiger there and it freaks me out so I have been wearing it. Firstly, I don’t even notice it; really just like a leggie, but when I fall and have to swim for my board, the feeling I have at that moment is sooo good. Seriously I don’t surf the place without it anymore. Thank you guys, I love it.”
- Barton Lynch, 1988 World Surf Champion, Pro Surf Coach -- Sydney, Australia
"I am truly grateful for your product. Two (2) months ago while free-diving the FL Keys, a sizable Bull Shark approached me from below rather deliberately (to say the least). As I maintained a slow hovering kick he veered off right about about 2-3 yards from my left fin (where I placed my Sharkbanz on my ankle) and swiftly darted away. I am VERY GRATEFUL and want to say, THANK YOU! Life saving product."
- Ivan Trent, Former Navy SEAL, son of legendary surfer Buzzy Trent -- VA Beach (USA)
- Our technology is NOT an electric shark deterrent.
- Our technology DOES NOT attract sharks. *Our FAQ outlines more on this he-said / she-said myth.
- Sharkbanz have been approved for official race use by the organizers of the Rottnest Channel Swim and the Port to Pub swim.
Using patented magnetic technology researched and tested by marine biologists on predatory shark species, Sharkbanz take advantage of sharks’ unique and powerful electrical sense (electroreception) to cause a highly unpleasant sensation that turns sharks away.