"I DON'T SURF THE PLACE WITHOUT IT"
“There are some places I have been surfing that I just won't surf without my Sharkbanz. There is a place where I always surf alone, and then there is a place I foil that has murky water and people have seen a Tiger there and it freaks me out so I have been wearing it. Firstly, I don’t even notice it; really just like a leggie, but when I fall and have to swim for my board, the feeling I have at that moment is sooo good. Seriously I don’t surf the place without it anymore. Thank you guys, I love it.”
- Barton Lynch, 1988 World Surf Champion, Pro Surf Coach -- Sydney, Australia
"THESE ARE A GODSEND"
"We typically use these big heavy sinkers, but the sharks will eat them on the way down and [those sinkers] rifle. We started using the Sharkbanz Fishing products, which don’t rifle, and we’ve noticed a far better recovery of the fish. We’re definitely noticing a difference. To give an example, where I might lose 16 fish to sharks and bring home 14 fish. With [Sharkbanz], we’re probably only losing 3 fish to sharks and getting our bag limits much earlier."
- Capt. Terry Maxwell, Charter Fishing Captain -- Exmouth, WA
- Watch our latest university-validated research & testing study on Bull Sharks using our Sharkbanz wearable products (Left).
- Watch our Sharkbanz Fishing products protect fishermen's catch in the Florida Keys and Exmouth, Australia (Right). Bottom fishing methods.
- Our technology is NOT an electric shark deterrent.
- Our technology DOES NOT attract sharks. *Our FAQ outlines more on this he-said / she-said myth.
- Sharkbanz have been approved for official race use by the organizers of the Rottnest Channel Swim and the Port to Pub swim.
Using patented magnetic technology researched and tested by marine biologists on predatory shark species, Sharkbanz take advantage of sharks’ unique and powerful electrical sense (electroreception) to cause a highly unpleasant sensation that turns sharks away.